What are the methods to prevent oil leakage from electric forklifts
For electric forklifts, it is inevitable that oil leakage will occur when using electric forklifts. How to prevent oil leakage from electric forklifts in practical applications? This is a method to introduce electric forklifts to prevent oil leakage.
1. Handle various mats carefully. Such as oil pan or valve cover, because of the large contact area, it is not easy to compact, and it is easy to form oil leakage. When the oil seal at the rear of the crankshaft leaks oil, the oil will enter the clutch, which will consume the oil and cause the clutch disc to slip and burn.
2. Tighten the nut according to the maintenance standard. If the compression force is too tight, the gasket will leak; if it is tightened too tightly, the metal around the screw hole will protrude, or the thread will slip and cause oil leakage.
3. Replace the failed oil seal in time. Improper oil seal device, the cutting edge of the journal and oil seal are different. Because of yaw and engine oil, it is very simple; long-term use will cause rubber aging, seal lip damage or spring self-tightness and loss of elasticity. Qualified parts are corrected or replaced.
4. Replace the severely worn parts of the electric forklift trucks in time. For example, cylinder liners, pistons, and piston rings wear to some extent, and high-pressure gases in the incineration chamber are forced into the crankcase.
5. Repair the main bearing in time. When the fitting clearance between the main bearing and the journal is too large, the front and rear oil seals will lose the seal due to the impact of the crankshaft, resulting in a state of oil leakage from the crank head or oil leakage to the clutch, and contamination of the friction plate will cause slippage and operation failure.
The above are several common methods to prevent oil leakage when using electric forklift truck rankings. When encountering such problems, people need to address them from the above aspects so that they can be effectively suppressed.
Add：InTime Center,No.1600, Kejiguan Road,Binjiang District,Hangzhou， Zhejiang province, China.