1. Rated lifting weight: the rated lifting weight of the forklift refers to the maximum weight of the goods that are allowed to be lifted when the distance between the center of gravity of the goods and the front wall of the forklift is not greater than the distance between the load center, which is expressed in T(tons). When the center of gravity of the goods on the forklift exceeds the specified load center distance, the lifting weight should be correspondingly reduced due to the limitation of the longitudinal stability of the forklift.
2. Load center distance: the load center distance refers to the horizontal distance T from the center of gravity to the front wall of the vertical segment of the fork when standard goods are placed on the fork, expressed in mm(mm). For 1T to 4T forklifts, the specified load center distance is 500mm.
3. Maximum lifting height: the maximum lifting height refers to the vertical distance between the upper surface of the horizontal section of the forklift and the horizontal ground where the forklift is located when the forklift is fully loaded and the goods reach the highest position on flat and solid ground.
4. Gate rack inclination: the gate rack inclination refers to the maximum inclination of the forklift without load to the front or back of the gate rack relative to its vertical position on the flat and solid ground. The function of the rake Angle is to facilitate the forking and unloading of goods; The function of the rake Angle is to prevent the goods from slipping off the fork when the forklift is carrying the freight. General forklift Angle is 3 ° ~ 6 ° before, after the dip Angle is 10 ° ~ 12 °.
5. Maximum lifting speed: the maximum lifting speed of the forklift usually refers to the maximum lifting speed of the goods when the forklift is fully loaded, expressed in m/min(m/min). Increase the maximum lifting speed, can improve the efficiency of the operation, but the lifting speed is too fast, prone to cargo damage and machine damage accidents. At present, the maximum lifting speed of domestic forklifts has been increased to 20m/min.
6. Maximum driving speed: increasing the driving speed has a great impact on improving the operation efficiency of the forklift. For the internal combustion forklift with a lifting weight of 1T, its minimum driving speed at full load shall be no less than 17m/min.
7. Minimum turning radius: when the forklift is driving at a low speed without load and the steering wheel is full of turns, the minimum distance from the outside and inside of the vehicle body to the turning center is called Rmin outside the minimum turning radius and Rmin inside the minimum turning radius. The smaller the minimum lateral turning radius, the smaller the ground area and the better the maneuverability of the forklift in turning.
8. Minimum clearance from the ground: the minimum clearance from the ground refers to the distance from the lowest point fixed on the vehicle body to the ground beyond the wheels. It represents the forklift's ability to jump over the raised obstacles on the ground without collision. The larger the minimum clearance from the ground, the higher the passing ability of the forklift.
9. Wheelbase and wheelbase: wheelbase of a forklift refers to the horizontal distance between the center line of the front and rear Bridges of the forklift. Wheel spacing refers to the distance between the center of left and right wheels on the same axis. Increasing the wheelbase is beneficial to the longitudinal stability of the forklift, but increases the length of the body and the minimum turning radius. Increasing the wheelbase is beneficial to the lateral stability of the forklift, but it will increase the total width and the minimum turning radius.
10. Minimum width of right-angle channel: minimum width of right-angle channel refers to the minimum width of right-angle intersecting channel for forklift to and from. In terms of mm. The smaller the minimum width of the general right-angle channel, the better the performance.
11. Minimum width of stacking passageway: the minimum width of stacking passageway is the minimum width of passageway when forklift works normally.