How to enforce safety regulations on electric forklifts and stackers?
Electric forklifts and electric stackers belong to special electric vehicles. The operation does not require a relevant driver's license, so generally you can drive the electric forklift stacker for cargo handling and stacking work after a small amount of training, but the operation must be regulated Electric forklift trucks, because this is an important guarantee for safety, what are the specifications for the safe operation of electric forklift trucks?
Precautions for safe operation of electric forklifts and stackers:
1. Operators of electric stacker trucks are not allowed to drive under the influence of alcohol, overweight or speeding, and it is forbidden to brake or turn sharply. It is forbidden for electric forklift trucks to enter places where solvents and flammable gases are stored.
2. The safety devices of the electric stacker must be complete and intact, the components are sensitive and effective, and the technical performance is good. It is strictly forbidden for the electric forklift stacker to drive with diseases. Usually, the electric stacker must be frequently maintained for each component. Carry out a careful inspection.
3. Maintain the standard driving state of the electric forklift stacker. When the fork lifts off the ground, the forks are 10-20 cm away from the ground. When the electric stacker stops, the forks are lowered to the ground level; When working under poor road conditions, the weight should be appropriately reduced, and the driving speed of the electric stacker should be reduced.
4. When the electric forklift stacker is running, if the electric controller is out of control, disconnect the main power supply in time.
5. Special attention should be paid to timely charging and correct maintenance of the battery during the use of the electric stacker.
6. In the operation of electric forklift-stacker, long-distance acceleration should be reduced as much as possible. When the electric stacker starts and accelerates, stabilize the acceleration handle. If the road conditions are good, the electric forklift-stacker will continue to accelerate. When the electric stacker needs to decelerate, release the acceleration handle and press the operating handle to make full use of the deceleration energy. If the electric forklift stacker has a regenerative braking function, the deceleration kinetic energy can be restored. When the forklift power company is going downhill, do not disconnect the drive motor circuit of the forklift electric forklift. Press the operating handle to put the electric stacker in a regenerative braking state, and use the downward movement of the electric forklift stacker to reduce the energy consumption of the battery.
7. During the operation of the electric forklift truck, do not frequently use emergency braking during high-speed driving; otherwise, it will cause huge friction on the brake assembly and driving wheel of the electric forklift truck, shortening the brake assembly and drive. The service life of the wheel may even damage the brake assembly and driving wheel.
8. When the electric forklift truck is not in use, please put the fork to the lowest point to prevent the cylinder piston rod from being exposed to the air for a long time and rust; the driving wheel and front wheel of the electric forklift truck must be free of debris Things are entangled; the power is off.