1. Rated lifting weight: rated lifting weight of forklift truck refers to the maximum weight of goods allowed to rise when the distance between the center of gravity of the goods and the front wall of the fork is not greater than the distance between the center of load and the center of load, expressed as T(ton). When the center of gravity of the cargo on the cargo fork exceeds the specified distance of the load center, due to the limitation of the longitudinal stability of the forklift, the starting weight shall be reduced accordingly.
2. Load center distance: the load center distance refers to the horizontal distance T from the center of gravity to the front wall of the vertical section of the cargo fork when the standard cargo is placed on the cargo fork, expressed in mm(mm). For 1T to 4T forklift, the load center distance is 500mm.
3, maximum lifting height, maximum lifting height refers to the flat on the solid ground, forklift truck, loaded with goods rose to the highest position, pallet fork level on the surface of the vertical distance from the forklift truck's horizontal ground.
4. Portal frame tilt Angle: portal frame tilt Angle refers to the maximum tilt Angle of the portal frame forward or backward relative to its vertical position on the flat and solid ground of the no-load forklift. The purpose of the forward tilt Angle is to facilitate the picking and unloading of goods; The effect of the backdip Angle is to prevent the goods from falling off the fork when the forklift is carrying the freight. General forklift Angle is 3 ° ~ 6 ° before, after the dip Angle is 10 ° ~ 12 °.
5. Maximum lifting speed: the maximum lifting speed of forklift truck usually refers to the maximum lifting speed of goods at full load of forklift truck, expressed as m/min(m/min). Increasing the maximum lifting speed can improve the operating efficiency, but the lifting speed is too fast, which is easy to occur cargo damage and machine damage accidents. At present, the maximum lifting speed of domestic forklift truck has been increased to 20m/min.
6. Maximum driving speed: improving driving speed has a great impact on the operating efficiency of forklift. For an internal combustion forklift with a lifting weight of 1T, its maximum speed at full load is no less than 17m/min.
7, minimum bending radius: when forklift in no load low speed driving, playing a full turn the steering wheel, the car body most of the lateral and medial to the center of the minimum distance of turning, respectively called minimal lateral bending radius Rmin outside and inside of the minimum turning radius Rmin. The smaller the radius of the minimum lateral turn, the smaller the surface area required for the forklift to turn, the better the mobility.
8. Minimum ground clearance: the minimum ground clearance refers to the distance between the bottom point fixed on the vehicle body and the ground outside the wheel, which indicates the forklift's ability to raise obstacles without impact. The greater the minimum clearance from the ground, the higher the forklift's transitivity.
9. Wheelbase and wheelbase: the wheelbase of the forklift refers to the horizontal distance between the center line of the bridge before and after the forklift. Wheel distance refers to the distance between the center of left and right wheels on the same axis. Increasing the wheelbase is beneficial to the longitudinal stability of forklift, but increases the length of the body and the minimum turning radius. Increasing the wheel spacing is beneficial to the lateral stability of forklift, but it will increase the total width and minimum turning radius of the body.
10. Minimum width of right Angle channel: the minimum width of right Angle channel refers to the minimum width of the passageway with right-angle intersection for forklift to and fro. In mm. Generally, the smaller the minimum width of right-angle channel, the better performance.
11. Minimum width of stacking channel: the minimum width of stacking channel is the minimum width of the channel when the forklift works normally.