The definition:Forklift truck is an industrial transport vehicle, which is a variety of wheeled transport vehicles for loading and unloading, stacking and short-distance transportation. ISO/TC110 is an industrial vehicle. Often used to transport large items of goods, usually fuel or battery.
The technical parameters of forklift are used to indicate the structure and performance of forklift truck. The main technical parameters are: rated lifting weight, load center distance, maximum lifting height, door frame, dip Angle, maximum speed, the minimum turning radius, minimum clearance from the ground and wheelbase, wheel track, etc.
1.rated lifting weight: forklift rated lifting weight refers to the center of gravity to goods fork front wall distance not greater than the load center distance, lifting the maximum weight of the goods is allowed, expressed as a T (T). When the weight of the goods on the fork exceeds the specified load center distance, the weight should be reduced due to the limitation of the longitudinal stability of the forklift.
2. Payload center distance: the center distance of the load is the horizontal distance of the front wall of the center of gravity to the front wall of the cargo fork when the standard is placed on the fork, in mm (mm). For 1T to 4T forklift, the load center distance is 500mm.
3. maximum lifting height, maximum lifting height refers to the flat on the solid ground, forklift truck, loaded with goods rose to the highest position, pallet fork level on the surface of the vertical distance from the forklift truck's horizontal ground.
4.The Angle of the door frame: the Angle of the door frame is that the forklift truck with no load is on the flat solid ground, and the door frame is the maximum Angle of tilt forward or backward relative to its vertical position. The former dip Angle is used to facilitate the picking and unloading of the goods; The post-dip Angle is used to prevent the cargo from slipping off the fork when the forklift is carrying the goods. General forklift Angle is 3 ° ~ 6 ° before, after the dip Angle is 10 ° ~ 12 °.
5. Maximum lifting speed: the maximum lifting speed of forklift truck usually refers to the maximum speed of lifting when the forklift truck is fully loaded, which is represented by m/min (m/min). Raising the maximum lifting speed can improve the efficiency of the operation, but it can rise too fast and can easily cause damage and machine loss. At present, the maximum lifting speed of domestic forklift has been increased to 20m/min.
6. Maximum driving speed: improving the speed of driving has a great influence on the efficiency of the forklift truck. For an internal combustion forklift with a weight of 1T, the maximum driving speed is not less than 17m/min.
7.minimum bending radius: when forklift in no load low speed driving, playing a full turn the steering wheel, the car body most of the lateral and medial to the center of the minimum distance of turning, respectively called minimal lateral bending radius Rmin outside and inside of the minimum turning radius Rmin. The smallest lateral turning radius is smaller, and the smaller the surface area needed when the forklift turns, the better the maneuverability.
8. Minimum clearance: the minimum clearance is the distance from the lowest point to the ground in the vehicle body, which indicates the ability of the forklift to cross the ground bump without collision. The greater the clearance of the minimum clearance, the higher the adoption of forklift.
9. Wheelbase and wheelbase: forklift wheelbase is the horizontal distance of the center line of front and rear axle of forklift truck. The wheelbase refers to the distance from the wheel center of the same shaft. Increase the wheelbase and the longitudinal stability of the forklift, but increase the length of the body and increase the minimum turning radius. Increasing the wheelbase is good for the lateral stability of the forklift, but will increase the overall width and minimum turning radius.
10.The minimum width of a right Angle channel is the minimum width of a channel that is intersecting for a forklift. In mm. The smaller the minimum width of the normal right Angle channel, the better the performance.
11. Minimum width of stacking channel: the minimum width of stacking channel is the minimum width of a forklift in normal operation.
Add：InTime Center,No.1600, Kejiguan Road,Binjiang District,Hangzhou， Zhejiang province, China.