First, the subjective cause of the accident
(1) the driver is inexperienced and paralyzed in thinking. After installing the crane, he will blindly lift the object to be hoisted if he fails to carefully check and evaluate its weight.
(2) the driver fails to strictly comply with the strict regulations on various technical parameters during hoisting of the truck crane due to his illegal operation, which results in the excessive length of the auxiliary arm and the excessive amplitude of the hoisting arm, thus causing accidents.
(3) the vehicle management department lacks management and fails to arrange special personnel to conduct on-site command during hoisting operation.
Second, the objective cause of the accident
(1) there is no torque limiter device for the truck crane, so it is unable to provide accurate technical parameters for the driver to avoid the occurrence of such accidents.
(2) the construction party fails to provide the driver with details of lifting objects (such as size, weight, etc.). When lifting, the connecting arm is still lying in the closed carriage, and the driver cannot observe it in detail and estimate its weight before lifting it out of the carriage.
Iii. Preventive measures
(1) strengthen the education of safe operation rules for drivers, so that they can skillfully master relevant technologies.
(2) strictly abide by the requirements of special equipment safety supervision regulations and other laws and regulations. The driver must hold a license to work, and conduct regular inspection and verification of the vehicle.
(3) for special on-site operation items, the hoisting unit shall carry out detailed investigation and demonstration, make detailed operation plan, and arrange full-time personnel to conduct on-site command.
(4) add torque limiter to the vehicle to fundamentally eliminate the safety hidden danger caused by overload and irregular periods.
(5) when selecting the hoisting site, the flat and solid open site with no softness, collapse and sewer manhole covers must be selected.
(6) maintain the vehicle to ensure that the vehicle is in good technical condition, especially to check the main arm, leg cylinder, support pad, amplitude cylinder and other parts have no cracks, oil leakage and other phenomena.
(7) before hoisting, the driver must estimate the weight of each hoisting object, and blind hoisting is strictly prohibited.